Level 2 Freediver
The F.I.I. Level 2 Freediver course builds upon the foundation established during the Level 1 Freediver course by teaching students how to effectively use the human body processes to safely and comfortably operate up to depths of 100 feet and more.
The physiology information provided during this course will dispel common myths of the average human’s diving ability and target specific practices to harness their full aquatic potential. The course will also troubleshoot depth-related hurdles such as deep equalization and provide key training techniques to avoid possible injuries applicable to diving within the depth zone of 66 feet/20 meters to 132 feet/40 meters.
This class is a must for all enthusiastic freedivers/spearfishermen wishing to expand their knowledge and advance their comfort level to deeper depths.
- Safety and Problem Management Revision
- Specific Techniques for Triggering and Developing the Mammalian Dive Reflex
- Breathing Exercises and Breathing Technique Development
- Physics and Physiology of the Level 2 Freediver
- Open-Water Freediving Technique Development
- Pool Training Drills to Enhance Depth Comfort
- Self-Evaluation Techniques