- Scroll down for a list of exclusive USA retailers -
Superior fiberglass fin blades with extremely fast response (100micron high pressure compressed material!!!).
Waterway fiberglass is extremely durable, and this is because Waterway uses the 'high pressure pressed' fiberglass method as opposed to the cheaper and much weaker, 'vacuum pressed' fiberglass option; the HPP fiberglass will not change its properties (snap) with normal use whereas the VP does with each use. Waterway backs this with a guarantee that their fins will not change properties up to 2000 kilometers of use. Though the distance is more relatable for fin swimmers, for us freedivers this literally means a lifetime of diving.
Martin Stepanek Prefers Captain Nemo Freediving Fins!
LIST OF USA RETAILERS
US East Coast
- Florida Freedivers Ph: 561-848-0636 (Newly stocked!)
- Austins Diving Center Ph: 305-665-0636
- Pompano Dive Center Ph: 954-788-0208
- Spearfishing World Ph: 305-827-4929
- Nautalis Spearfishing Ph: 305-610-3005
US West Coast
- James and Joseph Ph: 619-295-3705
- Dive Addicts Ph: 801-572-5111 (Blades only)
Watch Martin Stepanek Freedive to 70 meters Using Captain Nemo Freediving Fins!